Below are our frequently asked questions, but if you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us directly for a response.
- COVID-19 UPDATE:This online store is still fully operational and we are sending out orders and handling customer enquiries as normal. You can contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.orgWe are open for collection by appointment and follow social distancing guidelines.
We are closely watching government guidelines and local authorities interpretation of these regarding the status of those markets and events which we attend. We will update our ‘Upcoming 2020 Events’ page accordingly.
Our Winchester Studio team is following all guidelines and we are applying stringent hygiene practices.
- Do you use genuine vintage records? Yes, all the records used within my artwork are genuine vintage vinyl records.
- How should I care for my artwork? Your artwork requires no specific care to retain its appearance other than an occasional dust with a lint free cloth. We do however recommend that they are not hung in direct sunlight or above a heat source due to the vinyls inherent sensitivity to heat which may cause the vinyl to melt or misshapen.
- Do you deliver worldwide? Yes, in addition to delivering within the UK, we can deliver worldwide.
- Can I have an artwork commissioned based on a specific artist, song or theme? Yes, we would be delighted to work with you in developing a piece of art to your specific requirements.
- Is your artwork genuinely limited? Yes, we produce each piece in only a specific quantity, and each artwork is numbered and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Does melted vinyl produces a hazardous gas? Yes, to avoid this we construct the artwork using environmentally safe production methods.
- Can I play the record again? No, once modelled the vinyl record can only be admired.
- Is the frame free standing? Yes, we frame all pieces in box frames with are approx 45mm deep and can be stood upright or wall mounted.
Comments, complaints and feedback
At Kenny Deane Vinyl Art we really value your feedback – good or bad. So, if for any reason your order hasn’t been that easy, please get in touch with us on 07515 669845 (+44 (0)7515 669845 outside the UK), or email us at email@example.com so we can do better next time.
We respond to all complaints within a maximum of 5 working days.