Below are our frequently asked questions, but if you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us directly for a response.
- Do you use genuine vintage records? Yes, all the records used within my artwork are genuine vintage vinyl records.
- How should I care for my artwork? Your artwork requires no specific care to retain its appearance other than an occasional dust with a lint free cloth. I do however recommend that they are not hung in direct sunlight or above a heat source due to the vinyls inherent sensitivity to heat which may cause the vinyl to melt or misshapen.
- Do you deliver worldwide? Yes, in addition to delivering within the UK, I can deliver worldwide.
- Can I have an artwork commissioned based on a specific artist, song or theme? Yes, I would be delighted to work with you in developing a piece of art to your specific requirements.
- Is your artwork genuinely limited? Yes, I produce each piece in only a specific quantity, and each artwork is numbered and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Does melted vinyl produces a hazardous gas? Yes, to avoid this I construct the artwork using environmentally safe production methods.
- Can I play the record again? No, once modelled the vinyl record can only be admired.
Comments, complaints and feedback
At Kenny Deane Vinyl Art we really value your feedback – good or bad. So, if for any reason your order hasn’t been that easy, please get in touch with us on 07515 669845 (+44 (0)7515 669845 outside the UK), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can do better next time.
We respond to all complaints within a maximum of 5 working days.